The "Five Mountains" is a cluster of five marble mountains lying close to the sea aptly names:
- Kim Son (metal gold)
- Moc Son (wood)
- Thuy Son (water)
- Hoa Son (fire)
- Tho Son (earth)
According to Oriental philosophy, metal, wood, water, fire and earth are five elements that created the universe. Five is a good number in Vietnamese oriental belief and life. It is believed that the five mountains that make up the Marble Mountains are filled with mystery.
- Thuy Son, climb this highest and most beautiful mountain among the five through stone steps carved into the mountain
- Worship Phat Di Lac in Tam Thai Pagoda
- Huyen Khong Cave, discover this cave which was the base for Vietnamese revolutionaries during wartime
- Visit Dong Hai village, a stone carving village
- Stone from the Marble Mountains has been exported to many countries. Shop for stone statues, jewelry and artwork.
* Resort Transportation Service：Here